Editorial Styling for your Wedding Business
- In person or skype consultation to discuss your brand and story and get to know all about you
- Development of a mood board, concept design and colour palette design
- Identification of suitable publication outlets to pursue that fit with your brand and where your clients are
- Sourcing and management of suitable suppliers, including model, photography and venue where appropriate
- Creation of the shoot 'story'
- Creation of a call sheet for the day
- Styling on the shoot day itself
- Management of the submission process
I have a wealth of experience having styled over 40 shoots and numerous weddings over the last seven years, gaining publications in high end international and UK wedding blogs as well as in print, including Magnolia Rouge, Love My Dress, Wedding Ideas Magazine, Perfect Wedding Magazine, Rock My Wedding, BLOVED Blog, English Wedding Blog, VOW Magazine and more.
Whether you are a florist, photographer, hire company or any other type of supplier, key to attracting the clients you want is a coherent visual story of your brand - I can help you whether you are just starting out in the industry, are looking to take the next step with your business, or are looking for a complete change in direction after many years in the industry.
Based on the Wiltshire and Gloucestershire borders I live in the beautiful Cotswolds, and will travel across the UK and abroad to achieve your editorial dreams.
Get in touch now to begin the styling of your story with me.