This week I have been busy with the launch of The Lemon House Photography and I’s styled stock photography for the wedding industry, prepping for my HUGE sample sale this weekend and generally catching up on a lot of wedding admin for my 2016 couples.
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1 & 7. I provided my ribbon for this gorgeous shoot by Verona Lain a few weeks ago. I just love the beautiful simplicity of the table designs and overall look and feel of this shoot. Full blog post here.
2. My silk sample sale is THIS weekend. I will be selling only through my Instagram account. I have over 40 lots to sell including silk ribbon, table runners, napkins, silk gift wrap and accessories.
3, 5 & 8. The launch of mine and The Lemon House Photography’s styled stock photography for the wedding industry kicked off this week, with a lot of interest for the images over in my Etsy store. We’re still looking for one or two people to trial some for us free of charge, so do get in touch if you’d like to take part.
4. I’m working with some truly lovely couples in 2016, and as part of the initial design process I always create a mood board – this one is proving pretty popular since I shared it this week!
6. Getting in the seasonal mood with this stunning wreath by Jane Edmonds – I love her creativity and designs, especially when combined with my silk ribbon.
9. A lovely day out with Christy Blanch doing a bit of product and food styling at the Three Choirs Vineyard. Shame we didn’t get to taste any wine – but a good excuse to go back another day!
10 & 12. My silk painting workshop last Friday was so enjoyable – I was a little nervous but luckily all my guests were lovely, patient and hugely creative – I can’t wait to share the day with you on Coco Weddings Venue soon. Please do also get in touch if you are interested in attending future workshops. I’m aiming to schedule another one for the Spring.
11. I have been increasingly working with other wedding industry businesses to help them style their services and products – and I couldn’t have been happier with the work I did for Truly Lovely Candles earlier in the year. This testimonial really did bring a tear to my eye. I can’t wait to work with Tricia on styling her new products soon.
Please take a moment to sign up to my newsletters below if you would like to receive offers and maybe even the occasional free sample!
See you next Friday!