My week on Instagram has been a bit different this week, from silk ribbons to speaking at The Chosen Wedding Collective I have been stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying hard to really take that next step with my business. It has only been possible with the help and support of some other incredible wedding industry people – all of whom I adore!
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1, 2, 6, & 9. This week I have mostly been prepping for my presentation on Pinterest for The Chosen Wedding Collective hub in London. Speaking to a room of incredibly talented creatives was nerve-wracking, but the response I’ve already had has been overwhelming. To be talking alongside ladies that I have long admired seems almost unreal. I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life.
3. I love it when I get asked to create some lovely silk ribbon shades these are for the wonderful Ashley Edwards Photgraphy.
4. It’s not very often you see faux flowers looking as beautiful as this, tied with my silk ribbon too. Flowers by Westwood Design and photography by Ashlee Taylor.
5. It’s Christmas! Use my online shop code for 20% off all silk ribbon until December 11th.
7. Messing around with odds and ends of silk ribbon – a bit self indulgent but fun!
8. A gorgeous bespoke order of silk ribbon for bridal sash making for Vintage Button Bridal Designs.
10. It’s not every day you get to see your products styled and photographed by Gooch and Gawler alongside such beautiful brands as Emmy Shoes for their ad campagn in You and Your Wedding Magazine.
11. My daughter had the best birthday party ever making flower crowns with Acacia Floristry – this lady has so may skills -including managing a bunch of excited 8 year old girls!
12. I wrote an Autumn/Winter wedding styling piece for the wonderful Amanda Karen Photography – have a little read here.
See you next Friday!