My week on Instagram has been all about images this week – from my new batch of styled stock photos to lots of lovely styled shoots making their way onto my favourite blogs.
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1. This beautiful image is of a silk ribbon and shell crown I made for this coastal inspired shoot styled by Juno and Joy and featured here on Bloved Blog. I adore getting the chance to create outside my normal line of business – it keeps my passion alive.
2. I supplied my ribbons to this stunning styled shoot by Amanda Karen Photography – this bouquet by Foxgloves and Glory is just divinely soft and romantic, with blooms I just want to reach out and touch. Featured here on English Weddings Blog.
3. With the new colour of the year announced by Pantone I look back on a shoot I styled using these colours. Read the full post here.
4-6, 8. Paul from The Lemon House Photography and I had a day in the studio creating lots more beautifully styled stock images perfect for wedding industry suppliers. They have now been added to my Etsy Shop and are ready to download!
7. Another perfectly styled shoot on an incredibly beautiful blog – this time Elizabeth Anne Designs – I made some bespoke silk ribbons and table runner for this one – rich and chic Autumn wedding styling ideas aplenty.
9. My most popular colour ways this week in my silk ribbon shop were these lovely neutrals – perfect at anytime of year. Shop here.
See you next Friday!