My week on Instagram has been a mix of new images and old – rather fitting for the first week of the new year. I’m very excited to see what 2016 will bring my business and I have lots of amazing new ideas and plans to put in action in the coming weeks – so expect some more news soon!
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1. The gorgeous English Wedding Blog has just released it’s first online book – it’s free to read and is packed full of beautiful wedding inspiration and truly useful advice – perfect for those of you who maybe got engaged over the festive period. This image by Melissa Beattie Photography of my silk table runner is just heavenly – styled perfectly by Louise Beukes.
2. I’m a stationery geek – and never more so than when I’m looking at Lisa from Paperknots‘ work – this stunning wedding stationery suite tied with my bamboo silk satin ribbon is just perfection… wholesale prices for industry colleagues are available on request.
3. I visited the wonderful Oxleaze Barn earlier this week and was instantly smitten – it’s such a fabulous place, and family run too making it that extra bit special. I’d love to style a wedding here, but will be very happy styling a shoot there later this month too!
4. With the new colour of the year announced by Pantone You & Your wedding Magazine put together this moodboard with all the amazing wedding items you can pick in these shades. Lovely to see my bespoke colours silk ribbons as a bed for some Emmy Shoes. Read my thoughts on the new Pantone colours full post here.
5. Always a pleasure to see the official photos from weddings I have styled or provided silks for. These stunning flowers by Bloom Fleuriste are so heavenly tied with my peach and coral silk ribbons. Photos by Sarah Salotti.
6. A sneaky peek at some new floral printed silk ribbons I’ll be bringing to my shop very soon!
See you next Friday!