My week on Instagram this week has been a riot of colour. Just the way I like it! From designing one of my Spring weddings to completing another set of styled stock photography for the wedding industry.
So, from left to right, top to bottom:1. A design I’m working on for a wonderful couple for their wedding in the Spring at Lower Slaughter Manor. I just adore working with bolder colours but making them work together for a sophisticated and romantic look.
2. This gorgeous shoot photographed by Plenty to Declare was featured on Bloved a little while ago, and now is getting another outing in You & Your wedding Magazine. I loved providing some super soft pastel silk ribbons for this.
3. The winter sunrise skies are so incredibly beautiful this week – and this one just reminded me of the Pantone Colours of the Year. Read my blog post on these colours for wedding inspiration here.
4. I wrote a little blog post all about these lovely candles and the product styling and photography work I did in collaboration with the Lemon House Photography last year.
5, 6 & 8 The Lemon House Photography and I also offer stock photography for the wedding industry and we had great fun shooting our Valentine’s themed images this week. Sign up to my newsletter below to receive your FREE image in time for Valentine’s Day – great for adding your product or Valentine’s message. Or shop the collection on Etsy.
7. I now offer printed silk ribbons. This one is of my peony design. Shop here.
9. A shoot I styled for the wonderful World Inspired Tipis was featured on the gorgeous Want That Wedding blog – lot of lovely geometric and Scandinavian inspiration. Photo by Paola de Paola.
See you next Friday!