My week on Instagram has been mostly about my new Spring silk ribbon collection, with a few tantalising other treats thrown in, not least my visit to the Jay Archer Flower School.
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1. The botanical wedding theme is obviously still a popular choice for 2016 as these beautiful pastel greens have proved the colour of preference in my online shop this week.
2, 6. Being invited to speak to Jay Archer’s amazingly talented students on her career course week was such a fantastic experience – expect a full blog post here soon all about it. I loved giving them a little insight in how to work with wedding stylists and planners, as well as bringing them all a little silk ribbon gift from my new spring collection as part of my role as one of the flower school partners. I also got to meet the lovely Ria Mishaal – I’ve long admired her photography and can’t wait to see all her images from the flower school.
3. Every so often you get an email from one of your clients and it just blows you away – I can’t tell you how much this one from one of my wedding styling couples meant to me.
4-5. Last year I hand painted some beautiful pink silk napkins for Louise and Paul (owners of the stunning Almonry Barn) for their wedding featured on Rock My Wedding this week. The florals by Amber Persia were just out of this world – do go have a peek at the rest of this pretty, photographed to perfection as always by Naomi Kenton. The napkins are also now ex hire stock and available at a discounted price here in my shop.
7. I adore colour matching silk ribbons for bespoke projects – and these for Emmy Shoes are definitely some of my favourite shades – I think some of them will have to make an appearance in my shop soon! Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss a bespoke project.
8. My floral ranunculus print silk ribbon is proving hugely popular on the delightfully soft and textured crepe de chine – if you’re signed up to my newsletter (below) you will have received a discount code by way of introduction to this new range of mine. Thanks as always to the amazing Lemon House Photography for all his photographic skills.
9. A little sneaky peek from the gorgeously talented Amanda Karen Photography from our styled shoot a little while back – I can’t wait to share the rest of this one in due course.
See you next Friday!