My week on Instagram has been a little glimpse into new products as well as some insights into my day to day tasks. I love this time of year before my weddings start as it is chance to draw, design and make lots of gorgeous new things for the shop.
So here we go, top to bottom, left to right:
1. This shoot was featured on Love My Dress a little while ago featuring my silk ribbons, but I thought the colours were just perfect for Valentine’s Day too..
2. I’ve tried my hand at hand dying rather than painting with these new cotton runners – I’ll be adding them to the shop soon, but I’ve been overwhelmed with interest – already I’ve sold my first batches in grey and cream! It seems there’s a love for slightly more rustic weaves whist still being luxuriously soft fabric.
4. Here is a sneaky peek at some bespoke ‘newspaper print’ printed silk ribbon – such a gorgeous way of bringing this couple’s profession into their wedding (being designed and planned by the amazing Jessie Thomson). If you’re looking for your own print just get in touch for prices.
5. With the amazing new Instagram feature of being able to switch between accounts I have now created a new Instagram account for my business, stock photography and product styling work with The Lemon House Photography. Find me over at @WedStockPhoto.
6. I’ve been sending out my LOVE design watercolour stickers with every order this week as a little Valentine’s Day thank you! They’re proving very popular so I may consider adding them into my shop soon.
7. Another little glimpse at my new hand drawn and painted paper pretties that will be coming to my shop soon under a new ‘Botanicals’ range. I adore drawing and painting so I’m really excited to be bringing it more into my day to day work life.
8. Working hard on my 2016 wedding designs!
9. Who can resist a trip to HobbyCraft – not me….
See you next Friday!